Thursday, January 3, 2013

Late Night Run

Good evening everyone! 

 First I really never thought that so many people would  read my blog on the first day of writing it and it's very exciting, so thanks for taking time out of your busy day to read a little about my experience. 

Well I was able to get my run in tonight.  This morning I wanted to get a little extra sleep and figured I would just do my run after work.  Well, my wife sent me a message at work saying let's go see a movie we both have been wanting to see..."This Is 40".  It was a really funny movie and I recommend people seeing, just not with kids!  We didn't get home until about 10:15pm so I was able to start my run at 10:30 and finished about 30 minutes later. 

Tonight's run, according to my schedule, was to be a short run, then tomorrow is my day off and then my long run is Saturday morning.  Friday's are my only rest days, so I will take that time to read my book that I started recently, The Big Book of Marathon and Half-Marathon Training, from The Runner's World.

Sorry to cut this one short, but it's getting pretty late and I think a shower is necessary before bed!  Have a great night everyone and I will talk to you soon!

Running (or exercising) is the first step in improving your overall self!  That's my thinking anyway!

Good night!

No comments:

Post a Comment